Friday, December 28, 2007

Insomniatic

Holy Shit.


        Haha. Seriously, blogger.com should have emoticons right now, because I can't express what I am feeling in mere words alone. It's 3am now. 3-fucking-am. Ok, so people would say "So what? I, before, haven't slept for a day! No big fucking deal...", but it IS a big fucking deal; because this, my friends, this is the time to commemorate my becoming a fucking insomniac. And to celebrate, I am now drinking coffee and blogging; two things I have never done before.

        Ugh. I hate using space bars. Blogger should start incorporating the use of the tab button in typing. Anyways, when was the last time I've blogged? November 10? Yeah, I think it was Nov. 10. I was bitching about media manipulation and shit. Damn. I'm such a hypocrite. Here I am, bitching about the media at the same time taking AB-fucking-MA (for those of you in the dark, it's AB fucking Multimedia Arts). But hey, everyone's a fucking hypocrite right now, right? And that's cool. And everyone wants to be fucking cool.

       Shit, I did the tab button again. Well I had a kick last night ripping off games and finding cracks for them. Just thought you would want to know.

       Still thinking about my religion. Eversince I've re-established my connection with God, I've been thinking about that lately. My friend, Mercie calls me her "Religously-confused, Bipolar friend", and I'm pretty proud of that title.

       Hehe. Bipolar. Everyone's "Bipolar" now. Everyone's so goddam "Emo". What the fuck is emo anyways? IS all about the one-sided hair? Eyeliner? Sitting down on the floor? Looking sad? Slitting your wrists? God! The world is so hilarious now! People slitting their wrists. And that's cool.
And everyone wants to be fucking cool.

       Okay, I'm not actually alone in my insomniac mode, Joaquin (the baby boy of the house), iis also celebrating his insomniacness. He refuses to sleep eversince this lady with noisy shoes walked into his room and woke him up. By the way, Joaquin's only 11 months old. Just thought you should know.

       It's the holidays now (well past Christmas already), and for the first time, I've felt the real Christmas Spirit. It's not all about fucking gifts adn who gave you what shit. NO, because if you're a true Christian, you woul;dn't be sad if you didn't get that iPod or that Wii this Christmas (although I would've wanted both), because you would be content in knowing that God gave you the Greatest Gift of All:

Salvation.


      Well, that's it for me. Time to play the games I've ripped. Oh, and for those of you wondering why I used oh-so lewd and atrocious language in this blog, it's because everyone does it now.
And that's cool. And everyone wants to be fucking cool.



1 comment:

pauL said...

hahaha. it's ok. we're on vacation mode so you have ample of time for sleeping (^_^)

belated merry Christmas! (^_^)